Re: SVZ13114 and VPCZ2 touchpad/clickpad problem

Thank you for replying

I tried your .conf file but, for me, tapping is still not working ...
Instead click and drag works

To try if it's working I perform a simple test: on the desktop I just tap
repeatedly, while on windows the cursor stuck in the position where it is,
under ubuntu it starts to move. It doesn't move a lot but with such an high
resolution, just a little displacement is enough to prevent me clicking on
the, for example, maximize button ! It's really annoying !

--
Saltarelli Francesco, <F.O.S.> castrumargenti.dyndns.org
castrumargenti@xxxxxxxxx