Re: Power usage of 12.04 on vaio Z13

У уто, 26. 06 2012. у 17:37 -0400, Jon Young пише:

> > Power est.      Usage       Events/s    Category       Description
> >  8.71 W    100.0%                      Device         USB device:
> > Fingerprint Sensor    (TouchStrip        )

Look for the kernel module (lsmod, dmesg can help with that) which loads
this up and "rmmod" it.  If that improves the situation, you can also
blacklist the fingerprint reader if you are not using it.

> >  4.85 W    100.0%                      Device         Radio device: btusb

Bluetooth can easily be disabled in Unity-based GUI. I suspect that's
possible with KDE as well, but I don't know how. As a last resort, look
out for rfkill/sony-laptop-np module which allow you to manually control
a bunch of other bits as well.

Cheers,
Danilo