Re: Mint 64 bit on vng-z 11 wn-b

On 3 October 2012 00:41, tommaso capelli <thetom199@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm finally writing you from my new mint 64 installation. The only big
> problem is that both cards are recognized by the system. The stamina/speed
> switch seems not working. I think that the problem is the bios, but i'm not
> so sure about that.
> Does anyone knows how can I fix this?
> Thank you in advance
Hello,

I had a Sony SZ330P having the same your stamina/speed switch and as
far as I can say, if you switch on speed, it doesn't recognize the integrated
grafic card and vice versa. Only one graphic card should be recognized.
So it sounds very strange to me that both are recognized at the same time.

Anyway, this is still not sufficient, because you have to configure an
initscript
that switches opengl to (e.g.) nvidia to xf86 depending on what the selected
mode is.

Cheers,

Flavio