Re: Need to Install Ubuntu

For me ubuntu did install properly, but I had to lay out the partitions
manually. whenever I tried the "atomatic" option, it created a terrible
mess of partitions that would simply not work.
but the raid0 is recognized, even if you boot ubuntu from cd

When I removed the backup partition (after having created a backup bluray
image) I first moved windows to the beginning of the disk (where the backup
partition was).
then I fixed the *windows* bootloader with the backup disk.
after that the ubuntu setup understood that i wanted a dual boot.
--
Maarten Abbink