Re: Ubuntu 12.10: vpcz13m9e/b hangs on reboot

Sorry, I have the same problem with Ubuntu 12.10 and kernel 3.5 on my Z13. A restart does kill all processes and notifies the user that system restart is about to happen, but it hangs on something. Shutting down does work, however.

Does anyone have enough experience to figure out what's going on? Are there any logs written for restart procedures that can tell us something?

Don't have much time the coming days, so maybe someone else is willing to start a new bug report in Launchpad? I'll be happy to add myself to the 'affected people' list next week to up the priority.

Wouter