Re: Anyone with 16Gigs of RAM on the VPC-Z1x ?

I would like to know about 16GB compatibility myself. There's a discussion (somewhere on notebookreview.com I think) where some guy says that 12GB works fine. If you look for your processor in the Intel ARK website you can find out how much the cpu "officially" supports. In my case, my VPCZ1290x Core I5-540m only supports 8GB per intel, but some ppl with Lenovo x201 (same cpu model) reportedly run 16GB without issues. Then again that laptop has a different motherboard...