Re: Anyone with 16Gigs of RAM on the VPC-Z1x ?

I'll try to find it although looking through notebookreview forums is like
looking for a needle in a haystack :-)

At least for me even 12gigs won't work as I tried the 8gig modules
individually too and I'm having the same issues (boots fine but doesn't
pass memtest86 or stress tests).

thank you,
anestis