Re: HDMI out *and* brightness adjustment on the Z13 ? Please help...

I have the same issue but I never went to great lenghts to find the
solution. Whatever I tried didn't work. Still I would love to hear it if
there's one.
Also, would you mind sharing your little script, (I have the bios patched
as well) just to see how you went about with the xorg and making intel and
nvidia work.

thank you,

Anestis