Re: From z23 to rmbp 15

I came from a mbp (3rd gen, late 2007 model), now have the 2012 vaio z3. I
ditched apple mainly because I outgrew their OS, which imho is built for my
grandma and not for software devs like myself.
Although I am very disappointed in the linux ease-of-installation on the
vaio, putting linux on a mbp is probably even worse. On the other hand, OSX
already is some flavor of *nix, so you might be satisfied with that.

--
Maarten Abbink