Re: Clickpad driver improvements

Hi,

sorry, I used wrong email address to send to the mailing list. I guess the
moderator has my emails now ;-)

I'll also resend a larger opensuse 12.3 report - Z series are working for me
now as they never did before. I am using Z since 5 years or so, I also owned
the old Z version. So you see me as a very happy user. It seems opensuse did a
great job this time.

Best,
Eva

--
Dr. Eva Brucherseifer
Managing Director

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 870 589 -0 | Fax: -199 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr. Eva Brucherseifer, Heike Ziegler