Re: Clickpad driver improvements

Hi!

just one more question.
I usually keep my left index finger leaning on the left touchpad
button when moving the right index finger on the touchpad/clickpad.
I noticed that this is possible on Windows (it seems that Windows
doesn't notice my left finger when I move the mouse arrow) but not on
Linux.

Actually, if I have both fingers on the clickpad I cannot change the
pointer location. Only one finger per time.
Basically, this is a problem only regarding the button area.

Is it possible to have the same behaviour on Linux too?

--
Flavio