Regression on VPCZ11C5E

Hello Guys,

Just done a new install on my VPCZ11C5E, I'm currently running Arch
Linux.

Mdadm picks up the raid perfectly and bumblebee/primus does an awesome
job of dealing with the graphics.

However, I am having issues with rebooting/powering off. Powering off I
can force but my device simply fails to reboot. I think this is a kernel
issue.

The sony-laptop-zseries module no longer compiles under the latest
kernel either and though some features are implemented, things like the
ambient light sensor and ODD power are not, I understand this is no
longer maintained but if anyone is able to update this, I would be most
grateful.

Regards,

Craig S. Blackie

Follow ups