Re: Regression on VPCZ11C5E

I reported the problem on this ML but not on Ubuntu issues system. But it
look related to kernel (or some patch) than the specific distribution.
http://www.mail-archive.com/sony-vaio-z-series@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg02814.html

I got the same problem: I can't use sony-acpid anymore for lack of kernel
support to light sensor. The sony-vaio-zseries doesn't compile on kernel
3.8 (official Ubuntu 13.04 kernel). I have to figure out how disable nvidia
card (I always use the intel one) but it should be doable with bumblebee.
Any other vanilla-kernel way?

Thanks
Mario