Re: Ambient Light Sensor (ALS) support on kernel 3.8 (Ubuntu 13.04)

In order to use sony-acpid I changed few links in file 'sa/acpi_funcs.h';
indeed the backlight devices has another name on my machine now... :|

static char const*const ACPI_VIDEO_BRGT =
"/sys/class/backlight/sony/brightness";
static int const ACPI_MIN_BRGT = 0;
static int const ACPI_MAX_BRGT = 8;

Now sony-laptop-zseries module is working as well as sony-acpid daemon. I
removed bumblebee.

Mario