PMD hotplug on vaio SVZ1311C5E

Hello everyone,

I have a sony laptop z series SVZ1311C5E with the PMD VGP-PRZ20A.

The hotplug is working (except for the video card) with the ubuntu kernel
3.5 but not with the next ubuntu versions, neither with every version of
vanilla kernels. I tried to open a bug on ubuntu but I didn't receive any
support.

I've tried to analyze the ubuntu kernel patches but I'm not able to
understand which is the interested part.

The patch related to acpiphp are already applied in mainline in the next
versions and the other hotplug patches seem not related to this problem.

has anybody of you the same problem?
can you help me?

Follow ups