Re: Z2 or Z3 SSD Secure Erase

Just an FYI to the list, I tried the secure erase but it always gave me an
Input/Output error. I tried setting the password as well and got the same
error, I could have been missing something obvious though so if anyone does
manage to do it I'd appreciate it if they could post how to the list. I
didn't have a lot of time to play with this as I needed to get my Arch
install done before going back to work tomorrow. The Arch install went
well, was nice a straight forward for the most part other then dealing with
some Grub issues. I think I'm going to prefer the Arch rolling release
model versus Ubuntu's fixed release date but time will tell.

Gerald