Re: Z2 or Z3 SSD Secure Erase

Hmm, this might mean that the feature isn't supported by these SSDs. Anyway
if you want to wipe your data clean, you can just do this (assuming your
SSDs are /dev/sda to /dev/sdd):

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=1M
...to...
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdd bs=1M

Nothing - and I mean nothing - will be left after that.

Joël