Re: Dual GPU

Hi,
I was able to turn on KDE on both screen but I can't use the second
monitor, meaning I can see the wallpaper in both but I can't visualize
a window in the second monitor in any way.
I tried to use Xinerama and then it is possible to drag a window in
the second monitor but it is still not visualized: when the window
should appear in the second monitor it doesn't and the window
disappear.

Xrandr supports multi-providers and you can use also xrandr
--listproviders but in my case it will show only one provider in any
case, which is the provider that is working with the main monitor,
according to your configuration on xorg. The main monitor can be the
laptop monitor or the radeon monitor, but then anyway the other one is
still not working properly.

I read here that someone was able to have it working and I also
followed their instruction but the results are the same. Maybe they
have a different hardware.

Good luck