speechcontrolteam team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: The SII: Draft

hello everybody

i thought there would no pushing . this is the last i say about it till it is
more finished and we go talk again about it .
i don't like to be as bad to push in a corner btw.
this is not really helping to resolve the issues to become agree.

1/ coc and open source
there is not yet a coc.

 2 / limited democracy
 your project is still yours but you’re given the privileges to call upon the
resources of other projects in the community, given that said projects are
willing to disseminate such projects.

line above means if you give your information.
and other team decide to give not then i not she a point that will be fair .

3/ when you deactivate your account the projects under these conditions belong
to the sii, which seems wrong
given free access SII’s resources (unless a said project specifically wants to
limit the amount of people using their resources for a valid reason)

You can deactivate your account by going to your account preferences and
clicking “Deactivate My Account”. Although it’s deactivated, the account will
remain on our system for approximately 90 days, and after then, the information
will become unavailable and any projects that you own that you have under SII
will be still under your name but inaccessible.

that means once you are involved  by SII
and there comes a disageement .
you lose totally voice to what happens to your own program.

so in that way its a kill contract.

i have let it read a lawyer.
so i am good informed.

last thing is this there is no where to find something from the financial part
in the whole doucument.

but because it is not yet finished yet what jacky told me .
i will not yet decide something.
so i not have said no or either yes on that .

greetings manuèla popping team leader from speechcontrol .

From: Phill Whiteside <phillw@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Penelope Stowe <pstowe@xxxxxxxxx>; manuela popping
<manuela.popping@xxxxxxxxx>; Jonathan Marsden <jmarsden@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
speechcontrolteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; SpeechControl Developers