speechcontrolteam team mailing list archive

Re: Daniel Lewis (CensoredBiscuit)

Hai Daniel,

I'm sorry to hear that your leaving. What ever the reasons, when you feel
it's not your thing, you should just go.
It has been a pleasure to talk to you and I hope to still see you around on
#ubuntu-beginners-team etc.

With metta,

Chris