speechcontrolteam team mailing list archive

Fwd: My Resignation as Head of Development

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Abhijit Navale <abhijit.foss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 May 2011 12:43
Subject: Re: [Speechcontrolteam] My Resignation as Head of Development
To: undifined@xxxxxxxxx, sii@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello guys.
Its sad to see jacky going.
If you can wait until 18th june, I woud like to take over.
My reason to head it is next year i will be in final year of my course.
Starting from August.
So I was planning to take wintermute and/or speechcontrol as my final
year project.
I would like to hear your suggestions on this.
Currently I am confused between which project to select wintermute or
speechcontrol.
Since wintermute is so much high level project and We neeed to submit
our final year projedct in one year I may select speechcontrol. In that
case I would like to head speechcontrol.
Thank you.
Please reply.

-
Abhijit Navale