speechcontrolteam team mailing list archive

Announcement of 1st formal meeting of the New Team for SpeechControl

Hi.
1st meeting of new SpeechControl team is scheduled to held on 16:30 UTC,
27 Jun 2011.
Chair - Abhijit
Ajenda
1. Introduction of SpeechControl
2. A little talk and view of new team leader on what happen in past with SC
3. Aim and target of SC for future.
4. Announcement of a new team.
5. Role and responsibility allocation to each team member
6. Selecting License for the project
7. Ideas for Advertisement, Announcement of project and gathering developers
8. A little study of existing speech synthesizer and deciding whether to
start coding from scratch or SC should base on any of existing project.
(if time runs out this will be taken on second meeting)
9. I'll add any extra topic to the meeting agenda once I know about it.
10. Questions and Suggestions.
11. End of meeting.
--
Abhijit Navale.
Mighty Monkey <http://abhijitnavale.blogspot.com/> | Ubuntu

| Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da Vinci.

Follow ups