speechcontrolteam team mailing list archive

well Abhijit and the rest of the team

Daniel0108 said you was by sii team Abhijit i don't no or that is truth.
i hope there is not again lied to me.
i hate lies and that is 1 of the many reasons i leave from speechcontrol and
ubuntu channels i already have left.
also i will keep a eye on speechcontrol to be sure it will go stay open
source ect.
but i go leave all channels now and go now leave also launchpad

have a nice and long healthy live it gio you all well.
its like i am abandon my own child by way of speaking.
it really hurt me a lot and give me great sadnes that i need to do this.

goodbye all
manuèla popping
nickname hajour