speechcontrolteam team mailing list archive

Re: Wider Responsibilities with Ad-Sense and Educational accounts.

Hiyas Abhijit,

even though all these teams are required to make their own rules, I would
ask that all new members sign up for the full Ubuntu Code of Conduct before
they are given full acceptance to the teams.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw