speechcontrolteam team mailing list archive

Re: [info] Project Reinitialization

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 5:56 PM, justin des lauriers <
justin.deslauriers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey Jackie,
>   I am offering being a project manager or coordinator.  I am currently in
> a MS Technology Management program and will be taking two project
> management classes next semester.

Interesting, how does that work and go? The way I saw a project manager,
they "shepherded" the developers, packagers, maintainers, translators, and
documentators to ensure that everything was flowing consistently. They also
recruited and introduced new peope. If you could do this, then, by all
means, I'd love to see it. But not only for SpeechControl but perhaps for a
majority of the Institute's proejcts.