spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Huge Ubuntu Poster design.

Greetings to all folks in the Spread Ubuntu team and mailing list!

For my college exam project in Communication/IT, I was given the task of
creating a peice of advertisement for anything I wished. I decided to make a
poster for Ubuntu Linux.
This poster is created in, quite frankly, a massive size, measuring in at
7016x9921 pixels, which is the size required for a high quality A1 size
poster printout.

I would like to share this poster as one of the posters for the DIY Spread
Ubuntu concept, and hope this could be used to advertise Ubuntu. It is
released under Creative Commons, and uses only open sources, such as GPL'd
vector images and Open Dejavu fonts.

You can view a small export of the poster here:
http://nox-hand.com/docs/ubuntuposter/Poster_English_Ubuntu_export_version_openversion_smalljpeg.jpg

I have also uploaded a FULL resolution JPEG of the poster, but WARNING; 10mb
jpeg!
http://nox-hand.com/docs/ubuntuposter/Poster_English_Ubuntu_export_version_openversion_fulljpeg.jpg

I am going to upload the PSD upon request, so everything can be edited to
hearts content. I am going to get it onto my own server over the next weeks
time, but unfortunately, I sit with a 20kb/s upload rate, so the 550mb PSD
will take a fair while.

Comments highly welcome!

Cheers,
John 'nox' Hand.

PS, if you comment me about how my site is outdated, then you are quite
right, the content on there is very out of date. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.