spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Fwd: Graphic Material to prepare Intrepid Ibex Party...

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rubén Romero y Cordero <huayra@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: Graphic Material to prepare Intrepid Ibex Party...
To: "Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts"
<loco-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Evan Boldt <alitabuger7@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone!

I have managed to make an invitation (Freecode business ) for the
party in Oslo and I'm working on a mass invitation based on that.

I've uploaded everything I have to the wiki, mind you the material is
in Norwegian, but it is (I hope) still usable for others:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NorwegianTeam/Arrangementer/IntrepidReleaseParty?action=AttachFile

I will keep uploading as things come along (working on a community
invitation and a program overview). We decided to combine the URP with
a convention kind of thing, so we are having a UbuCon/URP.

This weekend I'll be uploading things to the Do-It-Yourself portion of
the SpreadUbuntu site that right now is in an alpha state. Remind you
that the site it's not going live anytime soon, this is just an alpha,
but we would like people making material to use it, test it and send
us feedback to the list: spreadubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The SU site is located at: http://ubuntu.ec/su/drupal5/

Thanks in advance!

best regards,