spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #48076]: What languages should be included?

Question #48076 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/48076

Ruben Romero proposed the following answer:
It's nice you guys are taking up on this. I will have time the whole
weekend and my plan is SpreadUbuntu and the URP in Oslo, so I hope to
see you at the IRC channel #ubuntu-marketing channel @ FreeNode

Let's see if we can get some traction and a virtual jam!

We are going alpha!! :)

AWESOME!

R.