spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #48290]: License choice? which ones?

Question #48290 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/48290

JackRasmussen proposed the following answer:
CC=By-SA would be fine, but I have a feeling that SA might get a little
tricky down the road.  Sure we will not be making a profit but
indirectly Canonical has a chance to make a profit.  I'm not sure of the
Legalese in this case but we are marketing.  To be on the safe side I
would recommend CC=By.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.