spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #48290]: License choice? which ones?

Question #48290 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/48290

shahriar86 proposed the following answer:
IMHO
The contributor should have the flexibility of choosing their own license. Creative Commons License is quite good enough to handle most peoples need.

We can put a point in our site that if no license is selected, CC=By-SA
(or anything that majority decides) will be taken as the license for
those specific materials.

Sure many does not understand these licenses but if we do not use it
then none will (thus none will get to know these licenses)

well that's my thought on the subject, lets see what other says :)

take care

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.