spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #50885]: Would SpreadUbuntu be interested in presentations?

Question #50885 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/50885

Rafik Ouerchefani proposed the following answer:
Hello Craig,

Thanks for sharing you presentation. I downloaded it from : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Presentations
I haven't used it yet but may be I'll translate it to French or Arabic someday.

odp file upload is authorized at SpreadUbuntu-DIY (http://ubuntu.ec/su/drupal5/?q=node/add/material) but the site admins may will have to add a category "Presentations" in addition to the existent brochure,  poster,...
May be keeping presentations on the existent wiki page is also a good option.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.