spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: launchpad openid

În data de Du, 11-01-2009 la 05:44 +0200, Lucian Adrian Grijincu a
scris:
> On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 2:49 AM, Rubén Romero y Cordero
> <huayra@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Then I won't test the module.
>
> Sorry, I missconfigured my drupal6-8 installation: I had a user named
> "lucian.grijincu" and I had associated my launchpad openid url with
> it.
> When I installed my modified "Launchpad-openid" Drupal module I
> thought that the proper login was due to the newly installed module.
> Unfortunately it was because of the former username-opendid
> association (the authentiffication was done by the standard openid
> module).
>
> > https://edge.launchpad.net/loco-drupal
>
> * I checked out the code (the 6.6 branch):
> $ bzr branch lp:loco-drupal
> * I configured the Launchpad-openid module and added a "Log In" button
> for it on the main page. Clicking it returns an error and instructs me
> to create a new account. This is because launchpad does not provide an
> email address for the account. It doesn't do so because my site isn't
> registered as a "trust root".
>
> I talked at #loco-drupal-dev and I was told that if I get the site
> registered as a "trust root" the module will work on drupal6.6. They
> have a site up: http://www.ubuntu-qc.org/drupal that is registered as
> a "trust root" and for which the launchpad openid authentication works
> well.
>
> Adi, I saw you ask for a trust root for ubuntu.ro.
> Could you please see if the module from
> https://edge.launchpad.net/loco-drupal works for you after you get the
> trust root appoved?

The openid-launchpad module is also working for Drupal 6 (Loco version).
I only had to read the Launchpad help page, ignore the pre-requisites
try it :)

If your site is not approved as "trust root" user must enter their
password by hand... but the login is still created.

It is important to read the help pages
https://help.launchpad.net/DrupalPlugins as you will need to allow user
registration and some other things.

>From this point of view I think that we can move spreadubuntu to the