spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #59577]: How can we get ubunutu sponsorship for our new free software/ open source group?

Question #59577 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/59577

Ruben Romero proposed the following answer:
Hi James,

I would recommend you redirect this question to the loco-contact list:

I recommend also to se this page and see the option to start a LoCo
team: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamList

and read the following policy:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DraftTrademarkPolicy2007

best regards,

Rubén Romero
https://launchpad.net/~huayra

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 9:57 AM, James Michael DuPont
<question59577@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> New question #59577 on SpreadUbuntu:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/59577
>
> We are in the process of incorporating a new NGO for the promotion of Free Software ,  Open Source and wiki* in the new republic of kosovo.
>
> Here is our charter  and introduction mail :
> http://groups.google.com/group/free-software-conference/msg/2affb2ed5febeaa4?
>
> we would like to distribute ubunutu dvds and other media at the conference,
> if possible sell teeshirts etc.
>
> We would also like to invite you to appoint a member to our ngo for collaboration.
>
> thanks,
>
> mike
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are an answer
> contact for SpreadUbuntu.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.