spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Use SpreadUbuntu to share your Jaunty marketing material and have a great party!

Hi,

I wanted you all to remind you of the existence of the Spread Ubuntu
marketing repository. It has been in alpha for ages and we need one more
round of people using it to move it to an stable state.

Now that Jaunty is about to arrive and you need that poster, that banner or
website button is the time for you and your LoCo to visit the Spread Ubuntu
site:

We even have 2 URLs for you and they both take you to the same place!

What you do?
*GO TO* http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/* OR *http://spread.ubuntu.ec/*
*
*AND*

1. Choose your language
2. Download the material you like
3. If you have material you have made or used from others, well, *share it!*
4. Let people (specially in LoCos) know about this awesomeness!
5. If you are still interested in SpreadUbuntu and want to help make it
better opr participate in the project head towards our project page:
https://launchpad.net/spreadubuntu

Thanks for your attention!

Have a great day and hopefully an awesome Jaunty party!

regards,

Rubén R.
https://launchpad.net/~huayra