spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re : [Question #74684]: SpreadUbuntu Webpage Translation in Dutch

Dear all,

I have exactly the same bug with the French startpage.
We now have a "Welcome to your new Drupal site" (in French) page, which is not very nice. How can we solve this please?

Also, I could not find how to translate "Popular Materials" , "Recent Materials" , "Legal", "Careers" and "Contact Us". Can this be done via Launchpad?

(i know a new version of the site is in preparation, so if it is better to wait please tell me)

Regards
YannUbuntu