spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

[Question #76233]: Multilingual behavior

New question #76233 on SpreadUbuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/76233

Hi everyone! I have a pretty nicely working drupal6 version. Its not yet ready enough for me to push it onto a server.

I was wondering.

How should the multilingual content behave?

Should we hide all materials that aren't in the selected language, or aren't language neutral?

The current behavior prefers localized material, but shows all materials.

This shouldn't hide from translators, as I am probably going to add another button at the left for translating.

This is a very simple change - just one button click for me. But I wanted to hear from some people who don't natively read English, as it should drastically change what others see.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.