spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #76233]: Multilingual behavior

Question #76233 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/76233

Steven De Baets proposed the following answer:
Hi Evan!
Well... I haven't seen the Drupal 6 version yet but here's my thoughts on your question...
I personally think nothing should be hidden from people using different languages, because they can always be motivated in creating new materials by seeing other materials in other languages.
I mean, someone could use a layout for example from another material and put a different text on it or turn a page from a brochure in to a poster in his own language, or at least use some elements of it.
What would be handy is a possibility to filter on language next to 'media', 'purpose', 'derivative' or 'release' when you go to the 'get materials'-section. I don't know if that's difficult to incorporate in version 6?
Steven.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.