spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

[Question #76350]: Vouch Participation "voting"

New question #76350 on SpreadUbuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/76350

I created a new "campaign" content type which states an Individual goal for each Ubuntu spreader, a Global collective goal for the project to achieve, and a deadline.

I would like for people to vouch that they participated in a campaign, so that their participation can be added to the global collective.

Lets say that the campaign asks each UbuSpreader to put up 5 posters, and hopes for a global goal of 100,000 posters worldwide.

What would you call a system that lets each spreader to say they put up X number of posters, and then adds their number to a global number? It is very similar to voting, except people get to vote as much as they say they did.

I'm looking for a Drupal module to do this. I was thinking of using something like "inventory" or maybe "custom_vote".

I know such a system would normally be exploited and show a synthetically high number, but I have faith in our community, and D6 logs people in only from launchpad, adding another layer of authenticity to the votes.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.