spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #103220]: Translation to Portuguese of Brazil (pt-Br).

Question #103220 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/103220

Evan Boldt proposed the following answer:
Actually I've already finished what you need.

You may not add languages, but I have added it.

Now you may use the on-site interface for translating. Log in to the
live website and use the "translate text" black button at the bottom.

For more information on how to translate, check this page:
http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/en/make-materials/translating

Please start translating the interface on this specialized page:
http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/pt-br/important-strings

I appologize, but Drupal does not have a default pack for Brazilian
Portuguese, so it looks like you're going to have to tranlsate the
generic elements like 'login' yourself.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.