spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: spreadubuntu is death, right?

Hi Eduard,

The site has always linked to ubuntu.com - The idea with this project
is to actually get Canonical to redirect the domain to our project
site.

As we have worked on this for many years and no real help has been
given the last months, the project has been dormant and we have not
cached up with the new design guidelines (a combination of busy
resources, lack of inspiration and no recognition from the Canonical
side of things) which is a pity.

Want to work with us and make the site rock?

R.
https://launchpad.net/~huayra