spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #145174]: Georgian Language (ka_GE) for SpreadUbuntu.org

Question #145174 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/145174

Evan Boldt proposed the following answer:
Done.

It is drupal.
If you can find me the file, I can import the drupal system translations.

However, If you could also translate our interface that would be greatly
appreciated.

You have to log in by pressing the button in the top right. We use
launchpad login, so you won't have to create an account.

Once you do that, there will be a "Translate text" button in the bottom
left. Click that and a 3 column list will appear. From there, select
some important things to translate from the webpage, and search for them
in the list.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.