spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #148016]: How can i translate SpreadUbuntu in my Local Language

Question #148016 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/148016

Evan Boldt proposed the following answer:
I have added telegu to the list of languages, and solved the unable to
login issue.

We do not use translations on launchpad.net anymore. Now translations
are done on spreadubuntu, but you must use launchpad to log into
spreadubuntu, which was broken until recently.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.