spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

[Question #268106]: Advertising Ubuntu Touch/Ubuntu Smartphones in magazine & permission

New question #268106 on SpreadUbuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/268106

I run a small magazine. I'd like to run an advertisement for Ubuntu Touch/BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition. I'm not looking for money, I just want to spread Ubuntu. I've looked at 'Spread Ubuntu' but there was no license-free ads regarding Ubuntu Touch/BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition.

Let me know what I can do - I don't want to publish content that is under copyright without sufficient permission etc etc.

Regards,

Joshua V.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.