[StartUbuntu] Version 2

Hi,

As per a previous communication [1] and as per the votes, these new areas
are up and running:

   - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu
   - https://launchpad.net/~startubuntu

*Please note:* As per your votes, NO new Social Media Area has been
created. Current/Existing Pages/Groups/Communities (Official) will be used.

Lubuntu Communications Team [2] will not directly be the driver of
StartUbuntu Project any more. However, members of StartUbuntu Projects who
have signed up and joined AND those who are interested are more than
welcome.

I am glad to be the main driver for this project (since I have started it)
but, I do need at least TWO members to coordinate and help me. No more
small shy steps. Time for some extra miles now.

@Rafael

Your magical hands and Artwork Skills are highly needed. We do need:

   1. New banner to replace the current one. That banner should have Ubuntu
   + all its official variants.
   2. New Logo for the project.
   3. At least, one wallpaper for this project. If you don't have time, you
   can use the same design for the banner but of course, the wallpaper will be
   larger in size and the banner is smaller.

@Everyone

It would be super great if from each official variant (team), someone will
step up and offer his help and contribution to this project. Again, this is
a wide community project right now. No more Start Lubuntu. It has been
decided since months now that this project to be named StartUbuntu.

I will represent UbuntuGNOME and Lubuntu.

I need brave members to present one team and those will be the coordinator
between StartUbuntu, the world and their respective team.

Thank you!

[1] - https://lists.launchpad.net/lubuntu-comms/msg00540.html

[2] - https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-comms
Best Regards,