Re: [Introduction] Hello and Welcome :)

Hello all,

I'm Nik.Th.

As of who I am and what I have done so far for Ubuntu , you can pay a visit in my Wiki Page → https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NikTh

I will quote the same message here, because I think something went wrong, because of my e-mail address (other in Lubuntu Users List, and other in Launchpad lists.. )

Quoting as following

" Hello all,

do you know what trello.com is ? If not, see the video tutorial here [1]

It is easy to use and I think it will help to organizing our Lubuntu Community better.

Ubuntu already has a trello.com account [2]
also we in Ubuntu-GR community we have a trello.com account to better organize various tasks [3]

@amjjawad do you read this friend ? You have various projects open, some of them are huge (StartUbuntu) and I think it would be better to organize them there. All together gathered in one page, one organization, separate boards for each project.. etc.

What are your views ?

P.S : I've searched but I didn't find any Lubuntu related trello.com account. If one exists, then ignore above message and point me to the link.

[1] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7najSDZcn-U http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7najSDZcn-U&lang=en
[2] - https://trello.com/ubuntu https://trello.com/ubuntu&lang=en
[3] - https://trello.com/ubuntugr https://trello.com/ubuntugr&lang=en  "

That's all. We will keep in touch for the development of this project.

Good Luck.