Re: [Introduction] Hello and Welcome :)

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Richard Vajdel <riko442@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Richard and I am from Martin, Slovakia.

Hello Richard and thanks for replying :)

WOW, another member from another country? this is just getting better and
better :D I think we will conquer the world :P

> I started using
> Ubuntu 3 years ago ( 10.04).

Welcome to the 10.04 Club ;)

> I was always interested in open source
> and free software, so experimenting with Linux was natural progress.

Yeah, tell me about it :)

> convinced and persuaded in to using Ubuntu some friends, family
> members ( also my father reguarly talks to his colleagues in work
> about Linux and Ubuntu) and all of them find Linux as full featured
> alternative experience to Windows.

This is like Music to my ears except I am reading it not hearing it :D
WOW, that is really nice and impressive, well done and keep it up! we need
someone like you ;)

> I am general editor for news portal( coypright problems, piracy,
> politics and stuff), so I can write articles about this,

Lovely, then what are you waiting for? :D go a head!

> also I am
> admin of FB page dedicated to Ubuntu in my country

Oh, this is getting just better and better. Let's do this :D

> and I am moderator
> for Ubuntu website in my country ( unfortunately, owner of domain and
> server shuted down website, so I can do nothing for now). So i can
> help in this way.
>
> Once your website is up and running, we can use that to spread the word
but for now, use whatever available for you ;)

> Thanks
>
> Richard

Thank you so much Richard for joining and offering your kind help and
support!

Best Regards,