Re: [Introduction] Hello and Welcome :)

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 4:08 PM, <paul.greindl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Hi everyone!

Hi and thanks for your reply :)

> My name is Paul, I'm 17 and studying in northern Sweden, though I'm
> originally from Germany.

Hello Paul :D
Wonderful, excellent and amazing :D then I assume you speak both Swedish
and German, right?
This is getting better :D YAY!

> I've been using Ubuntu since version 9.10.

Yes, I have started with that too but then stopped and then went back to
10.04 and since then, well, here I am :)

> I've the last year mainly been
> working with spreading the word of Ubuntu and FOSS in general, mainly at
> my high school.

Impressive, keep that up ;)
We need you!

> Also I've been alpha and beta testing the 3 latest
> releases and of course reported bugs.

Wonderful, then I must take you for my team as well :P hehe - I am QA Lead
for Ubuntu GNOME Team! Nuh, for now, let's focus on this project :D

> Was member of the Swedish LoCo but
> didn't really find the time to contribute, I'll try again this year :)

Impressive. I wish you all the best in your study and hope you can
contribute whenever that possible.

> Joined this team to help spread the word about Ubuntu, Linux and Foss in
> general, seems kind of obvious ;) I can help with nearly anything ranging
> from design to web hosting etc. I think we'll be able to do a great job :D
>
> all the best
>
> Paul

Because you are still studying, I don't want you to burn out and use all
your energy, my young friend. So, choose the best that suit you from here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Activities

Yes, we will do a great job. I have never ever been in such amazing team as
this. HOOHAA!

Many thanks :)

Best Regards,