Re: A new installation Tool is needed

Thanks for your answer. I think Wubi is a good base as a lot of code for
modifying the Windows bootloader is needed.

First, I way be wrong but do people agree that burning a Live CD and make
their windows PC boot on it is way to difficult for  let's say 70% of
Windows XP users right now ?

Michel Memeteau  - Directeur.
<http://shop.ekimia.fr/>

Notre Boutique Ordinateurs GNU/Linux : http://shop.ekimia.fr
49 chemin de l'union 13720 La Bouilladisse - France.
Fixe :  +33 (0) 974763294    Mobile : +33(0) 624808051