Re: Domain

Shorya,

ask for blessing of startubuntu.net it takes a couple of days to get the
okay back once they have reviewed the application. They were really nice
and polite to me when I requested the ubuntu-youth one. If you prefer, I am
more than happy to make the application (been there, got the T-Shirt :) ).

Have you got the hosting set up yet? Ali's VM is quite able to take on this
project and I'll even throw in a phpBB forum area as they're dead easy for
me to set up if you have not already got that far (His VM runs ubuntu
server).

Regards,

Phill.