Create a self iso to redistribute

Hello all,

I have a question to which I'm sure an answer exists already but I
didn't found yet the best way to make it.

I'm a kubuntu user since long, and every time I reinstall it for
myself or for others
I always have to spend the following hours configuring and installing
all software, which in most of the cases is the same one, apart from
some specific drivers or some programs one doesn't really need.

The first idea I had was to just "ghost" my installation and use
clonezilla on other pcs, but in that way all the computers would have
had a user "marcello" that they don't really need.
Another option was to save the packages marked for installation and
use the dpgk set selection to install it, but the solutions doesn't
work when I have very slow connection or if meanwhile a package
changed name and is no longer available.

My idea would be to be able to create a oem installation media which,
like the normal (k/X/L)ubuntu installer has it's own installer which
selects the required driver and so on, updates the system to the
latest version of the packages available as it happens now, but
installs also some few programs and remove some which are unneeded and
keep specific settings for the desktop that I set before.

Which tool could I use to create such iso and then be able to burn it
on a dvd or install on a usb-drive via unetbootin?

Thanks a lot for the support and keep spreading #ubuntu in the world!

Best Regards

Marcello Tescari